the next Nvidia has officially revealed its mid-range graphics cardsGeForce RTX 4060 Ti and RTX 4060, is a huge event that will see hundreds of both cards distributed over the next several weeks.
The exact number is 460 RTX 4060 Ti and RTX 4060 cards and not all of them will be available to gamers. According to Nvidia, there will be two separate events – one a sweepstakes and the other a contest. The sweepstakes is for regular participants while the contest is for content creators and members of their community.
Sweepstakes participants will be eligible to win a GeForce RTX 4060 Ti Founders Edition and 164 RTX 4060s, among other prizes. For the contest, 100 content creators will be nominated to win an RTX 4060 Ti Founders Edition, and each of those creators can then give away two GeForce RTX 4060 cards as gifts to their communities.
This giveaway – which runs from May 18, 2023 6 AM PST to September 20, 2023 5 PM PST – is part of a larger campaign called ‘Summer of RTX’ and will feature a much larger prize pool, including a PC with a GeForce RTX 4090 graphics card. You can see the full list of prizes for both events below.
Total lottery prizes for players:
- (x2) GeForce RTX 4090 Founders Edition ($1599 MSRP)
- (x2) GeForce RTX 4080 Founders Edition ($1199 MSRP)
- (x1) GeForce RTX 4060 Ti Founders Edition ($399 MSRP)
- (x164) GeForce RTX 4060 (manufacturer varies) ($299 MSRP)
- (x3) Custom GPU backplate (styles vary) with RTX 4090 Founders Edition GPU ($1,789 MSRP)
- (x2) G-SYNC Monitors (ASUS 1440p 360 Hz G-SYNC with Reflex Monitors) ($1049 MSRP)
- (x1) GeForce RTX Garage 4090 build (MSRP $7,500)
The prize pool for the competition is 100 GeForce RTX 4060 Ti Founders Editions for content creators, as well as 200 GeForce RTX 4060 graphics cards for community members.
Here are the steps to enter the giveaway for two players, which requires the use of social media to get one entry per participant. Meanwhile, content creators should be nominated by those who use Nvidia’s social media channels.
How to enter the sweepstakes:
- Follow Nvidia’s social channels for key tips and tricks
- Like/Comment/Tag/Share posts via these social media channels
- Use #RTXOn (or whatever hashtag it is claimed) across any post all summer long
- Tune in to your favorite streamers to join the celebration
Terms and conditions for the lottery (Opens in a new tab) and the competition (Opens in a new tab) Available as well.