When shaping your SEO strategy, your success metrics come down to the bottom line – what will move the needle for your company and make a real impact?
What SEO strategies can you use to hit your KPIs?
In order to succeed in competitive markets, you must go beyond on-page optimization and sound technical SEO – you need an integrated approach.
With the right mix of link building and content creation, you can directly influence the ranking of your home product pages while boosting overall performance.
A 6-step process to boost your Product PageRank
To continually boost your product page rankings, try adding these six steps to your SEO strategy:
- review Product page(s) for link opportunities.
- review Existing content and ensuring thematic relevance of the product page through strategic internal links.
- identification High intent keywords, aka new content opportunity for product page.
- explore Linkable themes linked to the product page, but make sure they are generic and useful enough not to be advertising.
- Creates Based on results, building external links to a broader topic, with strategic internal links to high intent keyword content and product pages.
- Measures The impact on the primary product page against the keyword ranking KPIs that were initially identified. Monitor rankings, traffic, and links across the entire funnel as additional KPIs.
Don’t worry, we won’t leave you hanging without more information.
Join our upcoming webinar to learn exactly how to do these steps.
Join Cory Collins, Director of Business Development at Page One Power, and Nick Katseanes, Director of Sales at Page One Power, as they show you how a link and content funnel can lead to stronger SEO campaigns.
Learn how you can also combine link building and content creation to drive product page rankings as well as secondary KPIs.
- Learn how to grow product page rankings after technical SEO and on-page optimization are complete.
- Understand how content marketing and link building strategically link back to SEO KPIs at the product level.
- Gain insight into the difference between high intent keyword content and linkable content, and how to use the two together.
Can’t make a live webinar? Sign up and we’ll send you the registration and all resources after the event.